Saturday 29 May 2010

Bishonen clowns oh my!

I'm not going to bother writing about Dr Who tonight because tonight is the conclusion of a two parter, and the last one I thought was merely ok so not worth writing about.

I have finished all of the comedy TV show Black Books and it was excellent. Not much more to say that that other than it being hilarious, I highly recommend it, especially if you are a fan of either/or both Bill Bailey and Dylan Moran.

My main focus today is the anime Yakitate Japan which for those who don't know, is an anime about bread. That might sound bland but it is not, it is one of the most entertaining anime I have ever seen, mainly because of the reaction shots of the characters as they eat superb quality bread.

The recent episodes I have watched (30-35) have been particularly interesting partly because it is the start of a tournament arc and partly because of this guy: Pierrot Bolneze.


He had a good backstory and is a fantastic character, mischevious yet fair. Filled with jest and energy he is fun to watch.

Now over to you Mr. Osborn!



I thank you Geordie Green Lantern. Today I approve of: Bishonen clowns such as Pierrot Bolgneze from the anime Yakitate Japan, Hisoka from the anime and manga Hunter X Hunter and Maximilian Galactica from the legendary Phoenix Wright series of DS games.



PS: This is Max:



Here's Hisoka:


Fanart but still captures his essence!













No comments:

Post a Comment