Saturday 8 May 2010

Dr Who and vampires (The vampires of Venice)

Warning: don't read this entry until you have seen the 6th episode of the Matt Smith Dr Who episodes

This episode has a nice real start, a romantic start. "Have I burst out of the wrong cake again?" Lol @ the goofy Doctor!

Venice may have been romantic in its time but it probably stank with those goats and stuff hanging around!

Owing Casanova a chicken is just the kind of thing I expect the Doctor to do heh.

The veiled women were suspicious from the start, even before 1 of them showed her vampire fangs. My Gods their voice unity is creepy. Vampires didn't strike me as conformist like.

This is excellent, Amy and the Doctor are actually getting excited at the prospect of the vampiric challenge.

Vampires surround the Doctor! So they weren't vampires after all. This is Dr Who there had to be something else about them! Their Queen had some sort of imagine inducer like Nightcrawler from the X-men, as seen here:





Impending doom and the Doctor climbs the tower, he saves the day! Woo!

"Tell me Doctor, can your conscience carry the weight of another dead race?" Powerful stuff, especially considering I had read the Dark Phoenix saga a few hours ago. Read Frank Miller's Wolverine also, just as brilliant!


With that I hand you to our regular guest. Hit it Normie!


Thank you Geordie Green Lantern. Today I approve of: Non-sparkly vampires

No comments:

Post a Comment