Thursday 10 March 2011

DC top 3 reads of 2010

In the chronological order I read them:
1. Rage of the Red lanterns: it was good to experience the pre-Blackest Night war from the eyes of the corps who were neither green or yellow. This was my first taste of the other corps, the second important entry for me into the Geoff Johns rebooting of the Green Lantern mythos, the first being Green Lantern Rebirth.




2. Agent Orange: Pretty much the same as above but this time from a corps with only one member, Larfleeze the avatar of greed.




3. Blackest Night: tales of the corps volume 1: Same as the two descriptions above but with a difference. This great volume focuses on the origin stories of several corps leaders.





Over to you Norman Osborn!





My thanks Geordie Green Lantern. Today I approve of Geoff Johns.












No comments:

Post a Comment