Thursday 26 May 2011

My ideal Red Lantern Team

This is the actual team I would have of Red Lanterns, the Lanterns of Rage.






Grimmjow from Bleach is nearly always pissed off and wanting to fight something so he would make a good Red Lantern if you ask me.








Ganondorf usually looks calm, even cocky until he snaps and goes in a furious rage. Then he will try to crush his enemy with full fury.










Yeah I would move away from She-Hulk right now, she's pissed off.




Guts from the Berserk manga isn't very reasonable when he is in a berserker mood.







If Wolverine ever says to you "Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough", gods hope you are hard enough.


So, now for our regular guest: Norman Osborn!




Thank you Geordie Green Lantern. Today I approve of: rage.










No comments:

Post a Comment